Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Anne Taintor Favorites

While Julian was pulling books off the shelves today I came across a book a bought a few years ago, "I'm becoming my mother" from the Anne Taintor Collection.  So, while Julia crawled off to see whatever destruction he could cause I took a break and flipped through the book.

I bought this book in Italy during a time when I was first developing an interest in 50's pinup art and fashion.  It was cute, funny, and on sale, so why not.  Now that I'm married with a baby I can relate to this sooo much more than before.  In fact, I had wanted to throw a pinup style party for my 24th this year, but wasn't able--but now I'm thinking I'll probably try again for my 25th and include some Ann Taintor products as favors and decoration.

I wanted to share some of the pieces so I checked out the website to see if they had them up.  I didn't find all the ones I really like, but here are a few of my favorites.















No comments:

Post a Comment