Thursday, September 20, 2012

Strange & Different Ways to Pot Plants

So I'm a writer over on HubPages.  It's against the rules for me to publish things in two different places there (although I still kinda do anyway--just a little bit, the rule is really to stop plagiarism--but if I wrote it why is it so wrong? D:).  Anyway, this is something I wrote an article on that I think would be really cool for parents looking for something fun and cool to do.


In this article I highlight a few cool and different ways you can pot plants at home.
Some highlights would be:
- Planting in jars
- Using eggshells
- Using bottle caps
- Repurposing crocs 


There are a few others too and most would be really fun projects to do with kids, I'd say around 4 and up.  All of these ideas are are pretty basic too, so there are plenty of ways you can be creative and customize your projects!

Happy planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment